Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully:
Quaestus Training Club
Pay as You Go Bookings:
Once a place has been booked, the booking fee becomes due and is not refundable. An invoice will be sent upon receipt of the booking form, payment of which must be made before the workshop date.
If a delegate becomes unable to attend a workshop, once his place has been booked, it is acceptable to transfer the booking to an alternative delegate at no extra charge. Amendments of this nature should be notified to Linda Wilkinson as soon as possible by email or telephone.
If for any reason a workshop is postponed or cancelled, the company will refund the fee in full.
Value Guarantee. If you are not satisfied for any reason with a Quaestus Training Club workshop we will refund the fee for the workshop in question on submission of a written explanation of the reasons for dissatisfaction.
- Once the programme is published Quaestus Consulting LLP will guarantee that training workshops will take place on the dates specified in the programme. If the company fails to maintain this guarantee for any reason and is unable to adequately satisfy the commitment made to any member then the company will refund the fee for the training workshop in question and credit the member’s account with one extra workshop.
- Quaestus Consulting LLP will use its best endeavours to meet each member’s requests for the appropriate number, type and date of training workshop places as published in the programme. We expect that each member organisation uses its best endeavours to ensure that its allocation of training places is fully utilised and that substitutes are nominated as far in advance of the appropriate workshop as possible.
- Value Guarantee. If you are not satisfied for any reason with a Quaestus Training Club workshop we will refund the fee for the workshop in question on submission of a written explanation of the reasons for dissatisfaction.
- In taking out membership of Quaestus Training Club you commit your organisation to submitting a Training Needs Requirement Form and to attending the User Conferences.
- Notice of Termination. Either party (Quaestus Consulting or the Members) can terminate this agreement with three months’ notice but only when both parties have taken reasonable steps to resolve any difficulties.
- Members will be invoiced quarterly in equal amounts for an appropriate selected level of membership. Payment will be made within 30 days.
Quaestus Training in-house and Bespoke Work
Terms of Business will be issued with individual contracts – a copy of these is available upon request.