This is a 2 day workshop coming again soon. Please contact us if this workshop is of interest to you/your organisation.
Course time: 09.30am – 16.30pm. with mid morning and mid afternoon breaks and a short break for lunch.
Cost: £520.00 + VAT
- To develop the essential skills and knowledge to enable delegates to lead and inspire teams to a greater level of performance
- An introductory level course, designed for potential and practicing team leaders and which requires no previous experience, training or qualifications. Existing leaders are likely to have a small team and have decision-making responsibility for day to day operations
About this course
- Achieve more through systematic planning and reviewing
- Motivate teams through involvement and regular communications
- Develop individuals through coaching, delegating and feedback skills
After the course delegates will feel inspired to lead and inspire their own teams to a greater level of performance.
Download the course outline PDF (Leadership Skills) or call us now on 07860 488544
Course venue directions
From M5: Exit the M5 at J30 and take the A379 towards Exeter. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A379 towards Exeter. Continue along the A379 over a series of roundabouts. At the next roundabout take the 4th exit onto the B3123 Bad Homburg Way. At the next roundabout take the 4th exit onto Yeoford Way.
If you have SatNav the postcode is: EX2 8LB
3.4 miles from Exeter St Davids Railway Station.
Bus links available nearby.
6.7 miles from Exeter International Airport.