This is a 1 day experience taking place on 8th March 2018.
Course time: 09.30am – 16.30pm with mid morning and mid afternoon breaks and a short break for lunch.
Cost: £265.00 + VAT
- To enable delegates to structure and manage ‘POSITIVE’ meetings that are cost effective and boost decision making
- Anyone who wants to improve their overall approach to both running and attending meetings to ensure that the outcome is time well spent and positive for all participants
About this course
- Bring a more structured approach to their meetings
- Develop a strategy and structure for how to run their meetings and involve all attendees
- Understand the importance of holding a meeting and the need to consider alternative communication methods
Delegates are encouraged to be ruthless and decide whether a meeting is really needed in the first place. And if it is, ensure they have clear SMART objectives that focus on the output of the meeting.
Download the course outline PDF (Managing Positive Meetings) or call us now on 01752 300192
Course venue directions
From M5: Exit the M5 at J30 and take the A379 towards Exeter. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A379 towards Exeter. Continue along the A379 over a series of roundabouts. At the next roundabout take the 4th exit onto the B3123 Bad Homburg Way. At the next roundabout take the 4th exit onto Yeoford Way.
If you have SatNav the postcode is: EX2 8LB
3.4 miles from Exeter St Davids Railway Station.
Bus links available nearby.
6.7 miles from Exeter International Airport.