This is a 2 day workshop coming again soon. Please contact us if this is of interest to you/your organisation.
Course time: 09.30am – 16.30pm with mid morning and mid afternoon breaks and a short break for lunch.
Cost: £520.00 + VAT
- This workshop aims to build participants’ understanding of the key phases of a project, the roles and responsibilities of a project manager in each of these and how the different phases of a project impact each other
- Anyone who wants to improve and develop their skills in applying basic project management techniques, or anyone who needs to project lead or project manage internal or external projects
About this course
- Understand the key phases of a project and the roles and responsibilities of the project manager in each phase
- Understand how to control change and manage risk on projects
- Understand how the different phases of a project impact each other and the importance of good comms
Course venue directions
From M5: Exit the M5 at J30 and take the A379 towards Exeter. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A379 towards Exeter. Continue along the A379 over a series of roundabouts. At the next roundabout take the 4th exit onto the B3123 Bad Homburg Way. At the next roundabout take the 4th exit onto Yeoford Way.
If you have SatNav the postcode is: EX2 8LB
3.4 miles from Exeter St Davids Railway Station.
Bus links available nearby.
6.7 miles from Exeter International Airport.