This is a 2 day workshop commencing on 23rd January 2018 and concluding on 24th January 2018.
Course time: 09.30am – 16.30pm with mid morning and mid afternoon breaks and a short break for lunch.
Cost: £520.00 + VAT
- This workshop aims to build participants’ understanding of the key phases of a project, the roles and responsibilities of a project manager in each of these and how the different phases of a project impact each other
- Anyone who wants to improve and develop their skills in applying basic project management techniques, or anyone who needs to project lead or project manage internal or external projects
About this course
- Understand the key phases of a project and the roles and responsibilities of the project manager in each phase
- Understand how to control change and manage risk on projects
- Understand how the different phases of a project impact each other and the importance of good comms
Delegates will work on a Case Study during the workshop so that knowledge can be applied to real work based projects.
After the course delegates will have an understanding of the What and Why of project management and a methodology for best practice. On-line templates and models are also provided for use after the course.
Download the course outline PDF (Project Management) or call us now on 01752 300192