This is a 2 day workshop commencing on 14th February 2018 and concluding on 15th February 2018.
Course time: 09.30am – 16.30pm with mid morning and mid afternoon breaks and a short break for lunch.
Cost: £520.00 + VAT
- To improve participants’ ability to research, write and present reports that will create impact in their organisations
- Ideally those attending should have had some experience of report writing and, where possible, bring along a report that they have written recently. This is an intermediate level course, which will also revise and re-enforce some of the basics
About this course
- Apply appropriate research principles and write positive research questions
- Create a structure for their reports that leads to valid conclusions and recommendations
- Edit drafts in order to ensure a report with impact
Course venue directions
From M5: Exit the M5 at J30 and take the A379 towards Exeter. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A379 towards Exeter. Continue along the A379 over a series of roundabouts. At the next roundabout take the 4th exit onto the B3123 Bad Homburg Way. At the next roundabout take the 4th exit onto Yeoford Way.
If you have SatNav the postcode is: EX2 8LB
3.4 miles from Exeter St Davids Railway Station.
Bus links available nearby.
6.7 miles from Exeter International Airport.